Saturday, April 22, 2017
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff
Day 22 of Autism Acceptance Month
Yes, I am featuring The Doctor today. Get over it. :)
Doctor Who is probably the most autistic show ever broadcasted. It's also the longest running science fiction show ever, premiering in the sixties and The Doctor, in all his regeneration's, is still going strong today...and has a HUGE autistic cult following. Many believe that the Tenth Doctor in particular is autistic. As a matter of fact, here he is in action, with some of my favorite monsters from the show, the Adipose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Six Triple Eight
Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...
-
Yule gift Zoey, adopted from the Ohio Craft Museum. She and I have planned many adventures for 2025! Made by Olivia's Kloset. Hope that...
-
I recently returned from a five day "silent retreat" to Gethsemani Abbey in the gorgeous foothills of Kentucky. Home of some dev...

No comments:
Post a Comment