Friday, April 14, 2017

Be The Change You Want To See In The World

Day Fourteen of Autism Acceptance Month

Although I am one that believes in bearing arms for protection and self-defense, the quotes of Mahatma Gandhi still do bring much inspiration. A spiritual leader who advocated for nonviolent protest to British rule of India, many believe that Gandhi was autistic. 
Whatever your views are (and YES as I said, I do believe in the 2nd Amendment-AND I also followed the left-hand path of Irish paganism for a time) the truth does remain that this guy is still considered to be one of the greatest, most inspirational leaders of all time. His quotes seriously pull you in, and really make you look at yourself-how can I change? How can I be a better person?
Maybe it was due to his autism, but this guy really knew what he was talking about. See for yourself:

 
 I can see how Gandhi's quotes can tie in with the Law of Attraction, the Threefold Rede, and many others so to speak. Many believe that Love is actually the universal life force energy-our whole goal here is to learn to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...