Day 6 of Autism Acceptance Month
I've posted about him before...but you know what? If you don't know who this kid is...or heard at least one of his songs...shame on you.
Official video of Adam Young, AKA Owl City performing "Fireflies." In the whole history of music, which spans thousands of years, he is probably one of THE most talented individuals that ever existed.
A few more of Adam's great songs. I dare anyone to listen to ONE of his songs, which he composes himself with his electric synthesizer, and then say people with autism possess limited intelligence and abilities. I DARE YOU.
Note: I don't think he's been officially diagnosed, but Adam has been quoted as saying that he is definitely autistic (and he can't not be!)
But then again, shame on you if you don't know his music. SHAME ON YOU. ;)
YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO LISTEN TO ALL OF ADAM (OWL CITY)'S SONGS!!!
Have another one! This is one of my all time favorites by Adam!
(We all know how obsessed with the city of Tokyo most people with autism are anyway...)
No comments:
Post a Comment