Thursday, May 19, 2016

Slainte!

I've been meaning to post a blog for ages now and am finally coming around to it! This will focus on autism advocacy mainly, with also a few of my stories (fiction, memoirs, poetry, etc.) and reviews of things I like.
I am a red card certified Wildland Firefighter Type 2, Wilderness First Responder and Search and Rescue Technician III, autism rights activist, and student at Columbus State Community College majoring in Criminal Justice. I enjoy the outdoors, cross country running, boxing, longboarding, and paintball. I am also a practicing Irish pagan. I have two strange cats, Cornbread and Jenna, who keep life interesting, and they also share my love for firefighting, cars, and classic rock. I am a HUGE GAME OF THRONES NERD (I only own stuffies of all six of the wolves) and I also like to collect Lovecraft and Cthulhu stuff as well.
PROUD INDIGO CHILD!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...