Thursday, May 26, 2016

A powerful experience

Just one hour ago, I had the pleasure of attending an online class through Mindvalley Academy taught by Christie Marie Sheldon. I had been through one of her classes and group meditations before, and let me tell you it is a powerful experience!
As some of you know, I have been severely shamed and traumatized all through my entire life, the worst of which was in first grade. Lately I wonder if it's been my less than satisfactory experiences from an extremely young age that I suffer many issues today-anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc. Remember, this was as a very young child so I don't remember all my experiences in first grade (I remember a few) but, as Christie puts it, at that age a child's brain is like a sponge-they take in everything. Could all my emotional abuse now be embedded deep into my subconscious today and be holding me back? Many individuals would say yes!
At the end, Christie led a group meditation, where she worked on helping all the participants from around the globe begin to remove their subconscious blocks. It was an AMAZING experience!
Christie believes that we must train ourselves to vibrate on a higher level. The feelings of shame and anger-emotions I constantly feel-are vibrating at the lowest possible level-which is not good! To create our ideal life and reality-which is entirely possible-we must be vibrating at much higher levels.
Christie is vibrating at an extremely high level. She is always in a euphoric state, and is constantly giggling-and when she giggles, I often giggle as well. Even just hearing her voice is enough make me smile and feel extremely relaxed.
I've discovered on Youtube a couple of meditation/Solfeggio frequency videos, which already seem to be working a positive effect on me.




I've still got a ways to go, but I believe that if I listen to these on regular basis, I will begin to notice some very positive changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...