Sunday, May 29, 2016

Brightheart


Pet's name: Brightheart
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!


This is our new blog pet and mascot, Brightheart! He's here to show us how to look past a "disability" and see the individual-not the label!

I've had Brightheart and a bunch of other pets I collected years ago sitting on my old Chicken Smoothie account that I just checked up on on a whim today. When I saw Brightheart (I believe he is from the Warriors series) I thought he would make a perfect blog pet and mascot! As you can see, he's been through quite a bit and is probably underestimated most of the time. But does that mean that he's any less? It shouldn't! Please learn to see the *ability*-not the *dis*ability!

(I should read the Warriors series-I've always meant to-and see exactly what happened to Brightheart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...