Jenna's Product Recommendations
Need a planner, craft book, etc. and want to express your creative side? Look no further than Amy Cesari's Coloring Book of Shadows! I just recently stumbled upon this and wow, what a great idea! The pictures you see above are from the "2019 Planner" but there are also other titles available such as "Book of Spells" and "Witch Life." All are available in both hard and PDF copies. I'm loving this already, and I think it's going to be a great outlet! Let your imagination flow and get wild in these pages-you may wish to experiment with different types of media and see what you prefer! Amy even has a "Coloring Coven" group on Facebook-don't say my work's good until you take a look at what some of the others have come up with! As well all know, I'm pretty much a rebel at the end of the day, so don't be surprised if I don't make it ultra-conservative. But that's the great thing about these communities-it's all about YOU and the way YOU express yourself!
So yeah...get a Coloring Book of Shadows! Go crazy!



No comments:
Post a Comment