Saturday, March 24, 2018

Shell Cottage

This ASMR video of Shell Cottage, home of Bill and Fleur Weasley, is dedicated to World Mental Health Day. The description reads: "The World Health Organization is promoting awareness surrounding depression. Over 350 million people worldwide suffer from it, and the goal of World Mental Health Day is to provide a better understanding of what depression is, and how it can be prevented and treated, to help reduce the stigma associated with the condition, and lead to more people seeking help. A lot of my viewers have shared in comments/PMs that they struggle with anxiety, insomnia or depression. While I'm happy & grateful that you found a small sanctuary in my ASMR/ambience videos, I am also genuinely concerned. Please consider seeking Therapy or Counseling to help you get stronger." "Lonely and beautiful place. Bill and Fleur's cottage stood alone on a cliff overlooking the sea, its walls embedded with shells and whitewashed. Whenever Harry went inside the tiny cottage or its garden, he could hear the constant ebb and flow of the sea, like the breathing of some great, slumbering creature. I couldn't think of a more peaceful place than Shell Cottage. It is so beautiful, secluded and safe. The cottage itself small and cozy, with a big fireplace, small tables and fresh baked bread. When you open the window, gentle breeze from the ocean brings over the lovely smell of Sea Lavender. And our brave Dobby...you will always know and feel reassured that he is resting in this safest, most beautiful garden, forever away from harm." I agree that these ASMR videos (check out her other videos as well, as well as that of other channels) are WONDERFUL for meditation and stress relief. I myself can vouch for that! However, again, if you struggle with self-harm or suicidal thoughts please seek professional help! Listening to this video, I feel close to both my Irish and New England roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...