Saturday, March 31, 2018
My Christian heritage
WARNING: This post may not be popular with fundies.
I have been lately mulling over Christianity and my Christian heritage (which I NEVER deny). It being Easter in a few hours, I thought that I would post my thoughts on it.
What, many have asked, is the real true Christian religion? Who and what was Jesus really? Who were and are the true Christians?
Little is truly known about the earlier years of Jesus. He did not truly come onto the scene until his thirties. What Jesus may have been doing up until that time has left many historians and Bible scholars wondering. Could Jesus have actually traveled to another country-say, India or Japan-and learned their ways of healing? Could Jesus actually have been a Reiki master-or even a quantum jumper? Could there actually be scientific explanations for many of the miracles performed by Jesus-and elsewhere in the Bible?
Could Jesus have used the Law of Attraction, which I have utilized many times, and many times it has come through for me? Could he have been able to utilize gamma and epsilon brainwaves, thought to facilitate supernatural, divine experiences and miracles-the technology of which is now making a comeback with binaural beats (which I swear by?)
The big question: What were the true motives of Jesus? Was he really demanding that he be worshiped? Or was he, in fact, trying to pass his knowledge onto his followers? Was Jesus actually attempting to teach his followers how they could be like him? Is that the true reason that he was crucified-because the ruling elite didn't want that kind of knowledge getting out? Could we easily be among the stars by now had Jesus been let go with his teachings? Quite possibly so.
I'll tell you one thing: Jesus said who and what God actually is. God is Love. And Love is in all of us, therefore we are God. Several other individuals in the past, such as my people, the Tuatha De Danann of Ireland, have been able to realize that-therefore becoming "enlightened."
What is and was true Christianity? Let me tell you this: The true form of Christianity is not even CLOSE to what we believe is Christianity today. A modern day Christian would never be able to recognize a Christian from the time of Jesus. Real, true, Christianity was and is way closer to today's New Age beliefs, Buddhism as well.
It is likely that early Christians believed in reincarnation. Many also believe that they were vegetarians. Many also believe that they believed in the Divine Feminine, in the aspect of Mary the mother of Jesus, the High Priestess Mary Magdalene, etc. Some insist that they did not marry either, unless they had the need. They also probably meditated on a regular basis. Wow...Christianity has seriously come a long way and it saddens me that what could have been the most beautiful religion has been corrupted so for financial and political gain. When you consider what Jesus may very well have been truly trying to do-teach his followers how they could do exactly what he did-you wonder where we'd be today had he not been crucified.
Jesus is now an Ascended Master who has been very helpful to me and has helped me work many miracles!
I've recommended the book "The Red Tent" by Anita Diamant on this blog (see my post on it.) Another one I would like to recommend is "Land of Silence" by Tessa Afshar, which gives the story of the woman Jesus healed from the issue of blood. Just a heads up for guys, they do describe issues of a female nature.
EDIT: I just wanted to jump in and say that I'd LOVE to learn Aramaic (the true Christian language.) Why was it allowed to die out? Makes you wonder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Six Triple Eight
Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...
-
Yule gift Zoey, adopted from the Ohio Craft Museum. She and I have planned many adventures for 2025! Made by Olivia's Kloset. Hope that...
-
I recently returned from a five day "silent retreat" to Gethsemani Abbey in the gorgeous foothills of Kentucky. Home of some dev...
No comments:
Post a Comment