I have just received a wonderful "Divine Imperfections" Story Goddess from Brigid's Grove on Etsy. These are goddess sculptures that have slight flaws and are offered at discounted prices-however with mine you can hardly see them! She also wears a Brigid "belt" that I purchased separately for her. I hope to buy a Danu and Morrigan belt as well for Her. These goddesses are meant to be "companion pieces"-they are meant to travel with you, add energy to your home or workspace, etc.
I can't say how happy I am with my wee Divinely Imperfect Goddess. Holding Her, I feel not only the energies and presence of Morrigan, Brigid, and Danu, (all goddesses available from the shop as well!) but also reminded that we are all different, we all have our "flaws"-and that is a beautiful thing. She is no less stronger or powerful than one of the "perfect" goddesses-in many ways she is more. I'm sure that she will be my companion, ally, and symbol of hope and strength for years to come. Fun fact: The name Brigid actually means "strong."
Going into that, I also bought an "Embrace Possibilities" mini Celtic goddess. Again, I can feel the powerful energies of Brigid, Danu, and Morrigan radiating off of her...but not only that, I can feel the power of the title bestowed upon Her. Buy one yourself and feel the possibility! You can do ANYTHING you want and be ANYTHING you want to be!
I also received a free gift-an adorable mini pregnancy/fertility goddess made out of "scrap material." Being as I never wish to have children of my own, however, I plan on perhaps passing Her along to a pregnant woman-along with info on the site!
http://www.brigidsgrove.com/
Guys-just a heads-up-this is a mainly woman-oriented site and there is "female" stuff pertaining to Red Tents, moon cycles, and childbirth. Just so no one gets offended or uncomfortable. I myself am not interested in childbirth, being as I never wish to have children myself. You're not left out though, they have delightful "Story God" sculptures in their shop for the men/boys!
My "Divine Imperfections" Story Goddess sporting the Brigid Belt, purchased separately;
"Embrace Possibilities" Celtic Goddess. Read her story: https://www.etsy.com/listing/516152087/embrace-possibility-goddess-priestess?ref=shop_home_active_3


No comments:
Post a Comment