
Luminescent Hemp Bracelet& ASAN Autism Acceptance Bracelet! Here we go with more cool product reviews, supporting a good cause! The bracelets pictured above are from JewelerInTheWoods on Etsy-worth a look! The shop is currently closed (understandable given the circumstances) but really worth supporting when they reopen! This very talented artist produces stunning hemp jewelry, as well as bone and claw chokers and necklaces. Not only is her jewelry terrific but she donates proceeds to Mission 22, an organization which raises awareness for veteran suicide-approximately 22 veterans take their lives daily. Sadly, her husband suffered from PTSD and a TBI and became one of those 22. She hopes that her products will keep his memory alive and raise awareness for our veterans who feel as though they have no hope. (If you are a veteran, please check out her "Veteran Battle Buddy Rings" when the shop reopens.) I serve alongside several men and women that I know struggle every day, and still keep a brave face and keep soldiering on. My paternal grandfather himself, while he didn't become one of the 22, suffered both a TBI and resulting PTSD in World War 2-and suffered all the rest of his days. I hope when her shop reopens, many of my battle buddies-and even some family members who knew my grandda-will consider doing business! Not only is it a good and worthy cause, but it's overall great stuff! Perfect for not only servicemembers, but outdoorsmen and women as well! I contacted the owner initially last month when I first stumbled upon her shop. I shared my story and suggested that she design a red and gold "Autism Acceptance" bracelet for the month of April. When I finally bought my "Luminescent Hemp Bracelet" to support the shop and I received it, I opened the package...and along with my bracelet that I had paid for, there was the prototype of the ASAN bracelet for free! I was delighted! This is great quality stuff! Again, check them out and do business when they reopen!
No comments:
Post a Comment