Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Charity Tillman Dick
I'm sorry to have to inform everyone who follows "Jenna's Book Club"
that I have learned of the passing of Charity Tillman Dick. For those
who didn't read it, Jenna recommended Charity's autobiography "The
Encore" last winter. We still highly recommend it to ALL. I never met
Charity, however my father interviewed her on his radio show. Charity
was a prime example of someone who NEVER GAVE UP in the face of all
odds-and should be an example to EVERYONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Six Triple Eight
Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...
-
Yule gift Zoey, adopted from the Ohio Craft Museum. She and I have planned many adventures for 2025! Made by Olivia's Kloset. Hope that...
-
I recently returned from a five day "silent retreat" to Gethsemani Abbey in the gorgeous foothills of Kentucky. Home of some dev...
No comments:
Post a Comment