Friday, June 1, 2018

Jedi and the Law of Attraction

Jenna's Book Club

Jenna uses the Force to get me to turn on the water so she can drink out of the faucet.
This is somewhat of a tie in to my last post, about the Irish Tuatha De Danann and the Jedi path. As some know, I have been attempting to utilize the Law of Attraction for a while now. My newfound interest in the Jedi path has re-sparked that. 
Basically "the Force" is real. The Force is the vast universe, always at our beck and call. What you put out there comes back to you. Like attracts like. Doing a web search on how to harness the Force to utilize the Law of Attraction, I stumbled upon this book on Amazon "Use The Force: The Jedi Science Behind The Law of Attraction" by Joshua P. Warren, a native of Asheville, North Carolina, a city that I have nothing but fond memories of. Intrigued, I instantly bought it for my Kindle.
If you have any interest in the Law of Attraction and/or the Jedi path, this is hands down a worthwhile read! Warren compares "the Force" to the actual universe-which it is-and uses examples from the Star Wars films to tie into our everyday lives utilizing the law of attraction and the Force. 
I've read many writings on the Law of Attraction, however this one is no question the most interesting and helpful! Warren raises many valid points about how "the Force" can be harnessed for our benefit-or destruction (the "dark side" or "the Sith.") Indeed, he stresses the law of karma-and how the "Dark Side" never pays in the long run. Overall, the book stresses that a positive attitude is imperative to get what you want. A mantra to bring positive energy is: "I live in a happy, caring universe that wants me to have what I want!" He also encourages the Jedi practice of meditation, which I do as well, and use of the Jedi Code. It is insisted that when you incorporate these things into your daily life-whether or not you follow the Jedi path-you will start seeing positive differences almost instantly-and soon you'll be living the life that you want!
May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...