Wednesday, May 30, 2018

May the Force Be With You

As many know, I am of the blood of the Tuatha De Danann, the magical inhabitants of Ireland. I have been fascinated by their tale, and lately I have been getting into Star Wars. (I love BB-8!) Not too many people know this, but the Tuatha De Danann of Ireland-my people-and the Jedi of Star Wars are extremely similar. Many of Danann heritage have in fact chosen to embrace Jediism as an actual path.
I am toying more and more with the idea of becoming Jedi. The true Jedi religion does not involve flowing robes and lightsabers (although I'd like one.) The true Jedi path actually embraces recognition of the "Force"-that is the infinite universe, which is very much alive and at our beck and call. Jediism is actually very similar to Eastern principles. 
I'm still toying with the idea of becoming Jedi, or at least incorporating the principles into my daily life. Overall, I believe that it could be a very healthful path for people to follow.   Meditation is a huge part of it, and meditation has been proven to have incredible benefits, of course. As a matter of fact, I've even posted Star Wars meditations from YouTube. Check out the channel JediLiving. He has amazing meditations that are very helpful! 
Not to mention that people do swear that we all do have extraordinary hidden powers of mind that the Force can bring to the surface. I believe it.
May the Force Be With You!
I'd like to share the Jedi code as well:

There is no Emotion, there is Peace.
There is no Ignorance, there is Knowledge.
There is no Passion, there is Serenity.
There is no Chaos, there is Harmony.
There is no Death, there is the Force.

Isn't he cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...