Monday, May 28, 2018

Everyone's An Alien When You're An Alien Too

Jenna's Book Club
 Jenna recommends the book "Everyone's An Alien When You're An Alien Too" by Jomny Sun. I do as well. This is a graphic novel told from the viewpoint of an alien sent to the planet Earth t study humans. Overall melancholy, I believe that it is a story that many can relate to. The alien is confused as to what "humans" are and it has quite a twist ending. Readers can see that this alien is not even understood by his own species, but feels more at home on Earth alongside the "humans." I'm sure that we all can relate to this book in at least some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...