A scented line of backpack clips and larger plush toys, Whiffer Sniffers are perfect as sensory and tactile fidgets! They come out as limited editions-each "series" retires after a while-and some can be extremely rare! Take their "Mystery Packs" for example. You can get either a regular clip from the current series, or an exclusive rare Whiffer Sniffer only available in Mystery Packs. If you're REALLY lucky, you'll see a gold bag-in which you've found an ultra-rare Sniffer that is a mix between two other Sniffers! When I heard of them, I knew that I just had to get a couple.
Pina Colada scented King Conga, who I had to get as I love the smell of coconuts;
And then I just had to get a Series 5 Mystery Pack! I couldn't resist! But I wasn't expecting to get...
The rare BEN TOASTED! Grape toaster tart scented, Ben Toasted is only available in Series 5 Mystery Packs!!!I think I'm sold on Whiffer Sniffers! Hope to get a few more-maybe start a collection! They are perfect for a tactile and sensory experience, and I highly recommend them!
https://whiffersniffers.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment