As I was holding him one day, I heard, I kid you not, his voice in my head saying "You are your own worst enemy."
Pretty amazing huh?
I truly believe that in many ways I am holding myself back-particularly my grudges against my abusers. I hope this new Celtic/Danann Jedi path will assist me in many ways-and I do believe it will. I believe that it's already starting to help in many ways. To me "the Force" is all of my allies-the goddesses Brigid, Danu, and Morrigan, Mother Mary (she especially looks out for Irish women), Saint Joan of Arc (I'm a female soldier and a virgin, of course I'm close with her!), Archangels Michael and Raphael, my power animal (I've been told that you shouldn't say what it is) and all of my ancestors, Gaelic, Norse, and Danann.
Also keep in mind that Anubis being the death god isn't necessarily a bad thing. "Death" isn't always physical death-often it is a metaphor for the passing of old habits and new beginnings.

No comments:
Post a Comment