Jenna's Movie Reviews
Jenna loves Mr. Purple Ostrich, but now she wants a Niffler, from the movie. I want a Demiguise!The Harry Potter World played quite a large part in my growing up, and I still have a fondness for it today.
My dear old Hogwarts house-Slytherin forever!
My Ilvermorny house-Wampus! Home of the warriors!
Part of the "Harry Potter" franchise, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" takes place in 1920's New York City. When Newt Scamander arrives from England in America toting a magical suitcase full of magical creatures, he unwittingly unleashes the creatures in the No-Maj (American for muggle) world!
The movie is fascinating. Newt Scamander is very socially awkward, however brilliant-he'd be diagnosed with autism in our world. Watching this movie makes one realize that social skills really aren't everything. Newt's intelligence, passion, drive, and not to mention his compassion for magical creatures-you really can see how much he cares for them-makes up for his lack of social skills. It's also interesting to see the differences in the English and American wizarding worlds!
Please do look up Ilvermorny, the "American Hogwarts"...I LOVE the idea of it...a magical school in New England, founded by a poor Irish girl like myself, who had ties to Morrigan like myself? Hell yeah!
So yes...Jenna says, watch Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them! Only thing is, now she wants a Niffler...(I want a Demiguise!)



No comments:
Post a Comment