Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Impromptu midnight half marathon...

Yes, the title says it all. As some may know, I ran a half marathon on my own last June (scouted out the distance myself) and had been wanting to do so again this fall.
On a whim tonight, I thought, "well, why the hell not do it now?"
So I did just what everyone does...don't they? Went out and ran 13.1 miles.
Seriously though, I feel so good about it now. (Again, there is NO FECKING WAY that sex can be that good!!! NO FECKING WAY!) It was so dark and peaceful...not to mention gorgeous with the stars shining in the sky. (Don't anyone forget I am taking an astronomy course this semester!) It's almost 2 AM and I will be sore in the morning...but it is a good kind of sore!! And yes, I do have a 13.1 sticker on my car from the last one :D.
 
Pet's name: Just Breathe Easy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...