So I have NOT been having a good few days mental health wise at all (I don't know...eclipse...asteroid vibes...???) but I wanted to share a cute dream that I had. (I've been trying to sleep a lot.)
I was in a dark...forest like area? and a little cat was with me. It may or may not have been Miss Jenna-it had spots like hers, but I don't know. But anyway, said cat trotted away from me for a minute, and then came trotting happily back with something in its mouth...(FYI: if the person reading this doesn't know, Jenna has been known to grab stuffed animals and run around the house with them in her mouth....one was the enormous Squishable Jellyfish...if you've never had a standard size Squishable, it's 17 inches across, so about twice her size!!!
) But anyway, the cat then dropped the thing that it had in its mouth in front of me...and it was a colorful teddy bear, with a sign taped to its front: "Have a very happy birthday and a happy New Year!!!" This made me think that it was a sign from Patch!
If anyone remembers him in his Earthly life...they may remember how constantly confused he would always get...and mind you, he still does, even as one of my spirit guides...! he gets holidays, colors, animals mixed up...for example, the other day I had a "download" from him asking if he was a green giraffe. Okay, the New Year is indeed coming up, but my birthday is not close, and of course we don't celebrate it-I never liked it-but still!
It wasn't a plushie that I have in real life, but one that actually does exist-it's actually on sale on the Build A Bear website right now, called the Rainbow Prism Panda or something like that...??? Maybe this was a sign that I should get it-and maybe I should, to remember this dream! 
No comments:
Post a Comment