I made a good investment in a Zoom class
tonight via the Reiki Center “Create What You Desire” aimed toward using the
Law of Attraction to “go inside yourself” and manifest the New Year that you
want. Overall, it was an intense experience, and very enlightening! I did take
notes of all that I “downloaded” etc. So without further ado:
First
off, the first question was “What do you desire to create?” We were instructed
to write down the first words/feelings that came to mind. What I wrote down was
POWERFUL, WORTHY, SASSY(!) I also had the vision of the Mjolnir (Thor’s Hammer)
come into my mind, so I recorded that as well.
There is much that came up to me as
wishing to manifest in the New Year, however I won’t bore with the details. As
the first things were starting to come up, I felt something that I have felt
for ages – that I am unworthy of feeling love. This is when Mr. Patch tapped in
with a message confirming this. “Patchie says: Please Heart Chakra. Mr. Heart
Chakra sad. Patchie is sad. Please love.” (Yes, word for word. I’ve taken Zoom
classes with the lady who instructed us tonight and she thinks that he is a
scream!) After trying to get how I *could* do this, the thought came to me to
take tiny steps – think of something – anything – to send love to at that
moment. I looked over and decided to send it to my stuffed beanie kitty that
was sitting next to me (said kitty also happens to be black and white like
Patch!) When I did this, a slight sense of relief washed over me and I saw
Patch again – he had been in his “original” cute black and white cat form that
he was in his Earthly life, but as this happened he transferred into his
gorgeous white tiger form. Around this point, Sere the horse entered – glowing
pink and green.
We were also told to ask our body what it
needed/wanted. I got “more hydration” (can be a bad habit of mine drinking
enough water, and when I do hydrate regularly I find that I feel much more
grounded and clearheaded.) Also it wants more green tea – and white tea as
well. I also get “more rest” and I took that to mean that I shouldn’t get all
constantly gung-ho on my endurance running and rucking – know when I need to
slow down on such things.
We talked about “blocks” and I know that I
have tons that stem from my extreme childhood trauma and abuse (at an
elementary school.) I believe that that is where my heart chakra issues come
from, as well as my thoughts of being inadequate, unable to do anything, etc.
Going through the next few things, jobs,
money, relationships, etc. things popped up for me. I definitely want to try
for a work from home writing job, and maybe things pertaining to athletics as
well – I’ve already reached to a couple of people pertaining to the latter.
(With all of the Covid uncertainty flying up again though, who knows, things
could very likely go remote again.)
It came to me though, that the job that I
would eventually love to have is indeed a coding and/or cyber defense job. The
word that came to my mind is BADASS! (ha ha.) I got the feeling that I “deserve
to be wealthy.”
However, I often got the words (throughout
the whole session) FIRE and FIERY going through my mind. That may have been a
nod to my “true” passionate nature. However, I am wondering if this means that
I will indeed have something happen re: firefighting. (I don’t work in it
currently but I am trained and certified. I would love to get on a wildland
crew and also be a structural volunteer should I end up in a place that has
volunteer departments!)
I then wrote down three more things that I
“love.” (Nothing was said by the instructor or anyone else – I was simply
“guided” to.)
As far as relationships go, I am aro ace,
so I am not ever interested in having anything romantic or intimate. However I
got the thought “someone that I ‘vibe’ with.” I got the image of myself playing
basketball with a young woman, with long red hair. (Some may have seen about
the dream that I had where I beat a woman with long red hair at basketball…I
got a “divine” vibe from her…she may have been Brigid, but I get the sense that
she leaned more towards Angrboda.) Something about “mechanics” (i.e. working on
cars – I’ve wanted to learn it for a while) also came up.
We had to write down things that we liked
about *ourselves.* This was hard for me at first, but suddenly “I like my blue
eyes” popped up. When I asked myself why I like my blue eyes, I got the feeling
that “light blue eyes like mine often are a marker of Norse ancestry and the
Norse gods, especially Odin, have been so good to me.” (Odin’s remaining eye,
that one that he didn’t sacrifice, is exactly the same shade of blue as my own
eyes.) 😊
As more went on, more words, as well as
things about ourselves, popped up. I got BRAVERY, STRENGTH, ACCEPTANCE, LOVE
FOR SELF. I also then ended up writing down that “I like my dark red hair, I
like my freckles, I like my athletic abilities.”
I was shocked when I wasn’t the only one
to have the word “Freedom” come to me! And this is where my Indigo energies
really started flying in. “OUR WAYS ARE OUTDATED!” Through me, there was
“Freedom. Power. Did the world try to silence me – YES!” When we were asked to
type in the chat something that *really* fires us up, mine was “injustice, all
the blatant stupidity, and discrimination against autistics.” (Homophobia as
well!)
“Patchie very happy!” (He was still in his
white tiger form, now glowing yellow, the color of the solar plexus chakra –
which corresponds to fire!) I felt myself say “There is total injustice and the
system is broken!” My Indigo Child energies were *wild.* It was then that I
felt Skadi, the Norse goddess of the snow and…freedom. (She’s a badass one!) I
got the download that, “I am naturally a VERY fiery, powerful person –
warrior!”
I also felt the goddesses Brigid, Danu,
and Cliodna, the latter coming in the strongest. Then came in Archangel Michael
very strongly, followed by Zadkiel. I only recently heard of Zadkiel, but I am
indeed interested in him. He works, I believe, strongly with justice, and
carries a dagger (rather than a sword like Michael.) There was also then the
strong sense of Fenrir and Heimdall, both of whom (soon?) will play an integral
part in Ragnarok (again, soon?) That’s again when I heard “Fire” – and I got a
sense of living “out west” (Montana, Wyoming, Oregon?) (It just came to me now
that wildfires are rampaging in Colorado…hmmm.)
But this is where it starts to get very,
very, intense.
I got the sense that one of my most severe
abusers (a first grade teacher) was trying to “get through to me.” I felt that
she was feeling incredibly sorrowful…and was trying to give me back a soul
piece that she took from me. HOLY. SHIT. I didn’t feel like I wanted to accept
it at first…but I knew that I deserved it back. This was intensified by another
“download.” 😊 “Patchie
says: “Take!”’ So I accepted the soul piece back and felt that, if I couldn’t
flat-out forgive right there and then, just write down the word “Forgive.” More
info on her sprung up later…
And here is the “download” that I got
about this teacher…who ruined my life (when I was six years old.) I got that
she was afraid of me. Yes. An older woman…afraid of a six year old. I
was, however, before this trauma, an incredibly strong-willed, assertive child.
And I do mean *very* - I was always difficult. I actually scared this
teacher. But in a way, it then came up, that a very tiny part of her – very
tiny! – and maybe not even consciously – actually respected me. My
strong, bold, self, is what she had wished that she herself had been as a
child. (And given her age at the time, if she was a young girl in…the 1930’s?
1940’s?) she very likely would have been mostly silenced by all around her.)
She was jealous of how bold and aggressive that I, a six year old girl was…and
she felt that she couldn’t have me that way because she had never been that
way, that she had to stamp it out of me, and make me the timid, submissive
person that I was seen as for so many years after that. She was jealous
of my strong, fierce nature. This is actually what came in to me.
Un-fucking-believable. But honestly, it somehow made sense. A while after that,
I got the image of myself as a small child screaming “Fuck you!” at said
teacher. (Hmmm…maybe I actually did and blocked out the memory until now!)
Hmm…the word “love” came to me and I got
the image of a young woman (again with red hair) coming to me and handing me a
pink flower. 😊
This image made me happy! I also got the sense that people would and do respect
me.
And then we got back to the “blue eyes”
that I had earlier decided that I liked about myself. I had said then, because
they are more often than not a marker of Norse (Viking) ancestry, and said
deities have been so good to me. However, to the people of Ireland, land of my
great-grandparents, fear of the “Northmen” was very real! (And they did indeed
pillage Irish villages and rape Irish women…blue eyes aren’t the only trait; you can totally see it in my arms and shoulders.) So was there a small part of
me that wanted to be “feared” as my Norse forebearers would have been to the
native Irish forebearers? Norsemen (and women!) were tough. You had to
be, to survive the harsh Scandinavian climate. (There is a book “The Raider
Bride” by Joanna Wittenburg, third in a series – anyway, our heroine, a
Norwegian shieldmaiden, travels to Ireland and is appalled by the
“sniveling” Irish women, and how they sit at their spinning wheels all day.
Actually hysterical…you wonder if the “Irish temper” came to Ireland with the
Vikings! Good series, I recommend it.)
I got that I need to accept help from
people. Also, my throat chakra is very much open and flowing…but I don’t know
how to use it, in that I can come across as overly harsh (fairly common,
though, for people who are once again regaining their assertiveness after many,
many years.)
This was long! But again, this was a great
experience. So much came up! I am so amazed at some of the things – my first
grade teacher actually feared me – and respected me in a strange way!
I’m sure that all of my lessons will
indeed serve me good in the New Year. Wow…it’s zero dark thirty as of writing
this…(aka my favorite time of day.)
Skal and Happy 2022 to all. Best wishes
for a fulfilling New Year!
Love this! Could the Fire or Firey be dragon energy? In gratitude for your awareness and you stepping into more of YOU.
ReplyDeleteOMG, why didn't I think of dragons??? Yes, that could indeed be it. I did today get out my Toothless (from How To Train Your Dragon) Pillow Pet! :D
ReplyDelete