So, weird things have been happening-physical symptoms such as headaches, chills, nausea, dizziness, overall somewhat flu-like (I'm pretty sure it's not Omicron.) I've looked them up and I seem to be experiencing New Year "Ascension" symptoms. The last time that this happened is exactly five years ago...at the end of 2016, going into the beginning of 2017. 2017 is the year that I enlisted in the State Defense Force, and more or less began proving my worth ...? I wonder what it means for the upcoming year. My guess is, something big with Covid/Omicron, and I'll be on the front lines for...something? Who knows. Who knows what's going to happen...? My guess is, something incredibly big, and I'm keeping vigilant.
Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Ascension?
Also, I've been having some seriously vivid dreams. One involved one of my fictional characters, a young woman who was a famine Irish immigrant on a wagon train to Oregon-she's actually been in a few of my dreams.
Another weird experience was a vision that I had the other night of a young woman that looked exactly like me...dressed in what looked like traditional (ancient) Celtic attire-the tartan, the torc, everything. I also had the feeling of a torc being placed around my own neck. Again, this Celtic girl looked *so* much like me it was spooky. I've also been having feelings of the presence of some of my Mayflower Puritan ancestors-my guess is they've really got my back.
Anyone else been having weird occurrences? As-cen-sion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Six Triple Eight
Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...
-
Yule gift Zoey, adopted from the Ohio Craft Museum. She and I have planned many adventures for 2025! Made by Olivia's Kloset. Hope that...
-
I recently returned from a five day "silent retreat" to Gethsemani Abbey in the gorgeous foothills of Kentucky. Home of some dev...
No comments:
Post a Comment