I was excused from Sunday drill due to a load of coursework, but next month things are going to be changed around! I will be temporarily moving into the Food Prep unit from the Security Section. Food prep-particularly for Annual Training-has become the largest priority, and as many soldiers as possible are being trained in it. After AT in September, I will possibly be moving to the Planning or Training Section. It's been a great run with Security, but I do feel that another section will allow me to broaden my horizons more. Looking forward to it!
Sunday, April 8, 2018
PFC!
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS HERE! I was promoted to pay grade E-3 yesterday at drill in a private ceremony. Here is my Creamsicle Backpack Buddy from Stimtastic chilling with my new insignia and dog tags last night after returning home from Saturday drill!
I was excused from Sunday drill due to a load of coursework, but next month things are going to be changed around! I will be temporarily moving into the Food Prep unit from the Security Section. Food prep-particularly for Annual Training-has become the largest priority, and as many soldiers as possible are being trained in it. After AT in September, I will possibly be moving to the Planning or Training Section. It's been a great run with Security, but I do feel that another section will allow me to broaden my horizons more. Looking forward to it!
I was excused from Sunday drill due to a load of coursework, but next month things are going to be changed around! I will be temporarily moving into the Food Prep unit from the Security Section. Food prep-particularly for Annual Training-has become the largest priority, and as many soldiers as possible are being trained in it. After AT in September, I will possibly be moving to the Planning or Training Section. It's been a great run with Security, but I do feel that another section will allow me to broaden my horizons more. Looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Six Triple Eight
Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...
-
Yule gift Zoey, adopted from the Ohio Craft Museum. She and I have planned many adventures for 2025! Made by Olivia's Kloset. Hope that...
-
I recently returned from a five day "silent retreat" to Gethsemani Abbey in the gorgeous foothills of Kentucky. Home of some dev...

No comments:
Post a Comment