Saturday, April 14, 2018

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BrigidsGrove
Some of you may have seen my post on BrigidsGrove on Etsy. I wanted to share a custom "Story Goddess" that they made for me-actually two!


I messaged them and told them that I was a soldier in my state defense force, as well as an autism advocate. I asked if they could make me a goddess in woodland camo. Did they deliver! It turned out that they ended up making six goddesses to try to perfect the camo, and two turned out the way they liked-so they sent both!
Also as you can see, the belt has an infinity symbol (for Autism Acceptance) and a Celtic charm added, for my heritage and practices. The stone is Dragon's Blood Jasper, which is said to enhance life force, courage and abundance. I had never had any Dragon's Blood Jasper, but I think it works perfectly!
Again, for my pagan/Wiccan/goddess-oriented followers I HIGHLY recommend doing business with Brigid's Grove! And, if it isn't obvious, I recommend having a custom story goddess (or god, if you prefer) made for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...