Friday, March 17, 2017

Instead of Saint Patrick's Day...

I have chosen to make today, instead of a day that celebrates a man that caused the death of thousands that refused to convert to Christianity...
British Isles Pride and Unity Day!

In days past, I have treated the 17th of March as a day of mourning and wore black. Today, however, I am dressed all in blue, along with my Pentacle of the Black Onyx and Sea Unicorn pendant. On my left wrist I am wearing both an Ireland bracelet and an England bracelet!
Let's stop the stereotypes! Let's celebrate overall British Isles heritage!
Ireland had a very structured, no-nonsense society that could very possibly have had us among the stars by now had Catholicism not destroyed it. England had a strong, woman dominated, goddess culture, destroyed by Rome.
Let's bring those cultures and mindsets back! Our sons and daughters are all over the world now!
Happy British Isles Pride and Unity Day!

Eireann Go Brach!
God(dess) Save The Queen!
Cymru Am Byth!
Alba Gu Braith!
If you have a DROP of English blood...and seeing this does not stir something inside you...there is something wrong:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...