Monday, December 10, 2018

EMDR again

I haven't updated on EMDR in a while, but really felt like I should get back onto it!
The Friday before last, we finally cleared the second "target" we had been working on. The first target, as all probably know, was shame and trauma from a first grade teacher. The second was emotional abuse and trauma from a school several years after that. The second target was cleared Friday before last. And there have been interesting things happening! I've found a channel on Youtube that supposedly sends real-time Reiki energy to the viewer-they have a session for EVERYTHING! I have to say, I have been watching many of the videos...and let's just say, *something* has been going on (positive things.) 
I don't know if it's the EMDR, these Reiki videos, or a cross between the two, but suddenly I've felt like-after ALL THESE YEARS-I'm healing and moving forward. I also feel like I WANT TO FORGIVE MY ABUSERS. This has *never* happened.
As our third "target" we decided to work on a therapist who intentionally used scare and shame tactics toward me as a child. As we went through the session, suddenly I began having thoughts on this therapist-and ideas, from what we know about his background, suddenly started coming up-as to why he may have acted the way he did, and said and did the things he did. I have written in my previous posts about how the one teacher in particular that I blamed for my abuse obviously had suffered some deep trauma himself-I'm not one to blindly assume, just know that we have some idea of what *could* have happened earlier in his life. This suddenly began coming up about this therapist in the middle of the session.
It's almost eerie how things have been coming up-and how everything seems to be "unfolding." On a more mystical note I've also had some semi-spiritual experiences-the goddess Rhiannon (who it turns out is not dissimilar to my Macha!) and Ascended Master Mary Magdalene (both very strong, female warrior/queen energy) have both recently come into my life-and both seem to be perfect for right where I am right now. As a matter of fact, I was guided to take a free online class through the Mystery School of the Goddess, which was a preview of a full course on becoming a priest/ess of the Magdalene. Very interesting and deep, and really makes you wonder about the true origins and roots of Christianity, the true motives of Jesus-who and what the real, true Christians really were (are?) Here's a hint: Not even CLOSE to what "Christians" are like today. 
I also was guided the other night to text a friend while I was feeling very high-vibe-and he replied saying "I'm at church hot and heavy in God's presence!" How weird (in a good way) that we both had the same feeling at the same time! He is a practicing Christian, and while I am not, there most certainly is a Higher Power out there-whether you choose to see it as the Abrahamic God, the Tuatha De Danann, the Source/Universe, etc.! Speaking of my Christian roots, though, I have even come up with a "Death's-Head" meditation and a mini ritual for Saturday nights to mark the Sabbath in honor of my Puritan ancestors.
On a sweet and funny note, I got a sign from our old cats, Melon and Patch-as I was thinking of them the other day, I happened to look down...and there was a picture saying "We're Still Here!" (Someone told me that it's been said that cats that were very well taken care of in their lifetime don't leave when they die-they stay behind and become spirit guardians for their owners!)    
So in a nutshell, this is what's all been going on. Some very strange things (in a good way) have been happening. Is it the EMDR? Is it this channel on Youtube that I mysteriously discovered? Is it a mix of the two?
  I want to share a video from this channel I am so gushing about-so you can feel the energies yourself! I was going to share the "Good Luck" video, but was guided to share this one-to receive Archangel Michael's blessings-instead. Listen to whatever one calls to you! Be sure to drink a ton of water after playing these though, and don't be alarmed if you find yourself getting "detox" symptoms such as cold/flu symptoms, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, etc. This isn't unusual, and it shouldn't last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...