High upon the stark treetops echo the raven’s shrill call
through the ashen mists ring the keening lament of the wolfhound
I see now her face piercing orbs of jade ebon tresses
floating on the harsh wind’s caress
as my vitale covers the emerald land
as the banshee wails her pain
Morrigan, great goddess of war.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The slash of the blade slices through delicate ivory
the crimson essence wells up from the gouges I cry in pain, I cry in agony
yet you do not hear me
I wish not to hurt but I wish not to die ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flames leap high against the indigo sky
Moonlight, luminescent and bright
Let’s feast and make merry for the Horned God reigns once again
Amidst the Fires of Beltane
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you made me a stronger person
you made me a fighter
I still live in eternal torment
there are times that I want to give up
but fuck no and fuck you I want to live -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
her russet tresses and her sweet shy smile
my longing for her is like the keen of the banshee
into the ebony night
but I must never touch her
for I am of death and she is of life --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
who is this loving, forgiving god that he speaks of?
that I lie tortured and dying because of
my crimson essence soaking into the emerald land I see the dark ravens ahead
the god of Patrick is a cruel one but the Morrigan will never desert me
for she has come to take me home
Pet's name: Hope Is Never Lost
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
No comments:
Post a Comment