Friday, July 29, 2016

Irish reiki angels!!!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/SimplyIrishReiki
Please go here and buy some angels and/or jewelry! I just received these little buggers today and OMG...upon opening the package I almost cried! With the feeling of joy and love. I could INSTANTLY feel the presence of not only the Tuatha De Danann but my own ancestors...including Queen Maeve of Connaught herself, who I feel is one of my guardian angels. These angels are blessed with both reiki energy and Irish holy water and OMG, THE ENERGY AND POWER IS AMAZING!!!
The one on the far right is rhodonite...heals past trauma and emotional wounds.
The one in the middle is rose quartz...opens the heart chakra enabling you to love...was actually a free gift but weirdly enough was going to be the next one I bought! Hmmm...
The one on the far left is opalite...opens crown chakra. Can't wait to try to meditate with it!
Honestly, these make me feel the power and energy of not only Ireland, but England, Scotland and Wales as well. The British Isles are, hands down, the most sacred, spiritual and blessed place on earth, and I am feeling so blessed to carry the blood of those great, beautiful green lands.
Again, please go onto this site and buy some angels and/or bracelets of your own!!!

Pet's name: Hope Is Never Lost
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...