Monday, July 11, 2016

Crystal Skulls


http://crystalskulls.com/index.html
 I have many crystal skulls from this site, all of which I would be lost without. This one is made from carnelian and chalcedony...and let's just say it picked me out.
I got a newsletter from the website a few weeks ago, saying that they were going to be offering skulls energized in a special Solstice ceremony. When I read that, I instantly thought, "Yes, these skulls are pricey...but I have the strangest feeling that if I pass up a special Solstice activated skull, I will regret it forever. I just have a feeling..." So I went on the site and was "picked out" by this tiny orange carnelian and chalcedony skull necklace. I didn't pick it. It picked *me.* Here is the site's description of carnelian and chalcedony:
Carnelian has been called the “self-esteem stone”, and is a powerful stone for motivation and achieving goals. Carnelian supports mental focus and concentration, boosts creativity and clarifies perception, and aids in problem-solving. Carnelian has a soothing and calming ability, bringing peace in times of change and transition. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy and promotes success. Carnelian banishes emotional negativity and replaces it with a love of life. Carnelian is best worn in direct contact with the skin. It is believed to have the power to grant all the wearer’s wishes when worn near the heart, and for Virgos, some say wearing this stone guarantees success in any task. more about the beneficial properties of Carnelian
 Chalcedony is a calming stone that absorbs and dissipates negative energies, transforming negative thoughts and emotions into joy, light-heartedness, optimism and enthusiasm. It improves memory and self-perception, and relieves self-doubt. more about the beneficial properties of Chalcedony
 And as I said, I didn't pick this skull out. It picked me out. Activated in a special Solstice ceremony in Canada, it was promptly shipped to me.
Soon after I bought this skull, I began having visions of Andraste, the English goddess of war (paternal grandfather and maternal grandmother's mother's family.) I can see her in my mind's eye: a beautiful chestnut-haired woman wearing a red tunic and red and gold cloak, with a gold torque and arm bracers, and blue warpaint-a traditional ancient British warrior. Andraste was worshiped by Boudicca, the ancient English warrior queen who nearly brought down Rome. I have also (get this) been seeing the animal sacred to Andraste EVERYWHERE...rabbits. I mean, seriously it's like every time I walk outside, there's a rabbit. Sometimes I've seen whole families of them. Coincidence...or not??!!
I would also like to share a beautiful, sobering message from Andraste that I have received:
"You are here on this earth to be a warrior, and you must never let anyone tell you otherwise. You are of the blood of both myself and Morrigan, a child of both Albion and Eire. You also have a great purpose living in the land of our red-skinned brothers and sisters, as you were originally meant for the Isles.
"I am ashamed of my daughters and my sons. The empire of Rome has brought my children down, only for them to cross the Great Water and treat the Men and Women of the Red Skin the same way. Please, my warrior children, you are of a great land. I ask that you give the lands that you took back to the people who it was taken from. They have forgiven you. At the same time, as hard as it may be, I ask that you forgive Rome. I also ask that you learn to speak a native tongue of your birth country. Blessings of Albion and Eire be upon thee, my warrior daughter. You are a child of both the great lands. The two lands that have fought for hundreds of years, who will soon come together as equals once again. So mote it be."
So she wants me to learn to speak a Native American tongue?! I'm willing.

 
Pet's name: Hope Is Never Lost
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...