Just a couple of days ago, I incorporated two changes into my life. 1. Drinking way more water than I normally do; being sure to stay hydrated; and 2. keeping a gratitude journal.
In just those couple of things I've already noticed some changes. I don't know if it's the staying hydrated, the gratitude, or a mix of the two, but I've felt somewhat more at ease, less anxious, less depressed, even able to clear my 167 IQ mind faster(!)
I'm not getting sappy here-I'm not going over to the "dark side" (in the case of those of us who have darker auras such as myself, that is what most see as "love and light" ha ha.) But yeah...*something* seems to be working. I'm far from one hundred percent, and as I said I don't know if it's the increasing water intake, gratitude, or a mix of the two but...I'll take it.
Talisman Programs: "We're not leaving the cabin until everyone has a full Nalgene of water!!!"
OHMR: (singing) "DRINK WATER!!!"
(Yeah...seriously, I wonder if a lot of my issues have stemmed from dehydration/not drinking enough water...)
No comments:
Post a Comment