I had a couple more noteworthy dreams recently:
One was that I was with a small group of people-and we stumbled upon a young woman. This young woman, believe it or not, could not walk upright like a normal human-she was walking on all fours like an animal. At first I remember myself (and the crowd that I was with) looking at her in some sort of fear and disgust-simply because she was "different." Then I passed her by and noticed that she was hunched over a piece of paper, writing in what may have been in Old Norse-I saw her writing the Tiwaz (Tyr, protection, warrior) rune. I then heard her talking, she looked up to me and began speaking to me-and she was the most intelligent individual that I had ever run across. I mean, she just radiated brilliance. It then switched to inside some sort of store and she was still with me-but attempting to walk upright, and while she seemed to be having some issues with it, she was making quite a bit of progress-and her intellect also did not diminish as well!
Also-not very intense, but I did have another dream where Jormungandr appeared to me! I saw him rising from the sea (if anyone has seen the episode of Vikings where the family is sailing on the longship to America-beautiful episode by the way, them encountering and befriending the Native Americans-there is something that is so heartwarming to me about seeing the people that share my biological ancestry sitting together with the native people of my birth land...! remember, the Vikings were here long before Columbus...but anyway, I digress) it's exactly like when the young girl says "Jormungandr" and the Great Serpent appears, rising out of the water to the sky...and right after that the girl dies...only I was able to jump on his head and feel the exhilaration of rising up to the heavens on the head of the Great Serpent! I think that Fenrir made an appearance as well...(they both are actually wonderful guides...very powerful and comforting at the same time...)
No comments:
Post a Comment