Thursday, February 15, 2018

New Moon

Tonight we mark the New Moon of February, coinciding with a partial solar eclipse. We also coincide with a rare Black Moon, in which there is no full moon in the entire month. This is a perfect time for manifesting your goals, wishes, and desires. Here is the New Moon meditation that I like to do:
I find myself standing at the edge of a misty forest. Through the mist, I see a deer slowly step out from the trees. The deer makes its way up to me.
When it's about a foot away, it turns away walks a few feet away, then turns and beckons me to follow. I follow it through the misty green land until we stop in front of a small roundhouse. The deer turns around and faces me, only it's not a deer anymore.
She is now a beautiful young woman dressed in deerskin, with long thick brown hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She wears a sword and a harp strapped on her back. This is Sive, the goddess of transformation and miracles, warrior princess of Connaught, wife of Fionn MacCumhail, and mother of Oisin.
I enter the roundhouse, where a small, cozy peat fire is burning, filling the small dwelling with a warm, cozy glow. At this point she holds a cup full of warm tea to my mouth, which I drink, knowing that I am taking in abundance with every sip. The goddess then steps forward and lay her hands on my head, then my shoulders, and I feel my dreams and desires coming to manifest.
This has really worked for me in manifesting many of my dreams! If you've a good mind to meditate, try it -of course you can use whatever deity that you work with. Sive has been calling to me for a few years now, I've been working with her, and much has come to fruition since she came into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...