Thursday, December 21, 2017

Blessed Yule and Root Chakras

This night-December 21st-is one of my favorite nights of the entire year. To sit and meditate by candlelight and incense in the comforting darkness of the darkest night of the year, waiting for Lugh to make his return in just a few hours, is one of the deepest and most soothing experiences one can have.
Today, this was topped off by having another long-distance reiki healing and chakra reading last night. As I was going to sleep last night, I had thoughts of not only Morrigan, Brigid, and Danu but Archangel Michael and my beautiful ancestor Grace O'Malley as well. I then had a dream where I was driving through a forest and saw several huge ravens fly over my car-a symbol of the Morrigan! All of this was connected to the healings that were taken place.
So I need to balance my root chakra...I have been doing some meditations for the root chakra to open it up. I strongly believe that opening it will release all past traumas, as well as anxiety and paranoia and finally get me somewhere. Overall I'm feeling really well. I deserve to be healed. I deserve to move forward. Not long ago there's no way I would have believed that I am worthy of being healed, but now I believe it. I am ready to move on.
Nollag Shona! Blessed Yule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...