I cannot yet get over "Only the Stones Remain", an amazing new read by Morgan Llewellyn. The book is told through the eyes of Joss, a young Danann, and tells the story of the Gaelic invasion of Ireland from the viewpoint of the Tuatha De Danann. I was drawn to this book and it's almost like I was meant to read it.
For me, it really struck a chord. It made me really go down deep and think...About myself. For years, we've worshipped the Tuatha De Danann as gods. But who were (or are...?) they really.
I am willing to bet that the Tuatha De Danann were extremely high vibrational beings/ascended masters...in the vein of Jesus, Moses, Buddha, St. Germain, etc. They are believed to have come to Ireland "from the sky" (the Pleiades? Another star system? When?)
Almost all Irish people, we know today, supposedly carry their genes. Sometimes these things skip generations of course...and then show up full blast. Could some people who we call "autistic" really be members of a great, ancient, mystical race? Why are there so many people in Ireland and the UK with an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis? Why are many people with heritage from those countries "out there" so to speak?
Know what?
I'm proud of my large, luminous, light blue eyes, slightly pointed ears, and white skin.
Elgolai.
No comments:
Post a Comment