Monday, November 14, 2016
I'm really...
Happy with where I am and where I'm going right now. Wildland firefighting (have been referred to a temporary job in South Carolina with the Forest Service!), getting on a search and rescue team, in college majoring in Criminal Justice, thinking about moving to New England or to Oregon once I graduate. Again, I'm really happy with where I am right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Six Triple Eight
Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...
-
Yule gift Zoey, adopted from the Ohio Craft Museum. She and I have planned many adventures for 2025! Made by Olivia's Kloset. Hope that...
-
I recently returned from a five day "silent retreat" to Gethsemani Abbey in the gorgeous foothills of Kentucky. Home of some dev...
No comments:
Post a Comment