I love the night of the New Moon. It's a time to relax, recharge, and meditate on what you want in your life!
I took a bath in Epsom salts, dressed in my Tae Kwon Do uniform, lit a candle and incense, opened the window to let the cool wind in, and then started on my meditations for manifestation and healing.
This night I had a very unique experience: Sive lead me to a large standing stone. As I watched, the stone morphed into a pillar of violet light before my eyes. Drawn to it, I stepped inside and felt the healing and transformation begin.
Sive (Sadb) is a great goddess to work with if you want to transform yourself and manifest positive life changes! (Many of you will know her as the warrior princess who married Fionn MacCool and was cursed into the form of a deer). Here is my prayer to Sive:
You who run with the deer, wild and free
You who hold the harp and the sword
Warrior of Connaught
Wife of Fionn, mother of Oisin
Lead me
Guide me
I praise you, I am yours.
I then make my New Moon tea (part mint and part Lady Grey) and reflect on what I've learned and what I've brought into my life. The New Moon is definitely my favorite night of the month! Everyone should do a New Moon ritual. Look up some, do mine, or come up with your own. Be creative!
Already I've had a few positive results: I haven't gotten any set in stone job offers yet, but I've been referred for six wildland firefighting positions, so let's see where that leads!
Slainte!
No comments:
Post a Comment