Sunday, September 4, 2016

Prayer to Sive


You who run with the deer, wild and free
You who hold the harp and the sword
Warrior of Connaught
Wife of Fionn, mother of Oisin
Lead me
Guide me
I praise you, I am yours.

Sive is the goddess of transformation and miracles, (some may know her better as the warrior princess who married Fionn MacCool and was cursed into the form of a deer) who has appeared to me several times now...to help me manifest my dreams and desires. While she has one of the saddest stories imaginable, her presence is extremely gentle and loving, yet powerful, and I am honored to have her by my side.
 
Pet's name: Just Breathe Easy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...