I asked him what he thought of having organized militias again (not the National Guard, actual volunteer militias). He's not too sure, although he does say that individuals like me-people in the fire and search and rescue service-would probably be the first line of homeland defense should a major war break out. He and I also agree that one day, the police will probably barge in and take our guns away. (We're not letting that happen!!!)
Participated in an enjoyable soccer game this morning before going to a new autism support group on campus that I am helping out with. Will make a habit of going to play before meetings! I haven't played in years, so it's good to play again!
COURTESY OF THE RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!! This should be my instructor's theme song!! Ha ha, he is SO obviously autistic (and if he's reading this, he should take that as a compliment.) I think we could be in for an interesting several months! He also does seem like he could be a good ally and advocate as well, so that's all good.
Pet's name: Just Breathe Easy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
No comments:
Post a Comment