Thursday, September 15, 2016

And my spirit animal is the...

TIGER!!!!
 
A couple of spirit animal meditations have confirmed this, and by looking up spirit animals, I'd have to say that, with the exception of sexuality and a maternal instinct, everything else seems spot on to me!
Tigers are known for their ferocity and passionate nature. They are also drawn to water (always wanted to be a pirate) and prefer to work and hunt at night, rather than the day. I meditated and asked my spirit animal to show itself to me.
After making myself comfortable in a small cove off the Cliffs of Moher, a beautiful tiger stepped out of the mists! I am so honored to have this majestic animal in my life working with me!
 
Pet's name: Just Breathe Easy
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...