Monday, August 8, 2016

Intuitive art

I've heard a bit about "intuitive art" and decided to try my hand at it. I'm pretty pleased with the results!

To do intuitive art: Prepare as you would for meditation. Take several deep breaths and relax. Focus on your breathing. Imagine things that you desire in your life. Mine were happiness, courage, love, success, and prosperity.
Take a quick look at your art supplies-colored pencils, paints, etc. and choose the ones that attract you the most. Go with your intuition. Use them to make dots, swirls, etc-do what feels right-and create a piece of abstract art. I'm pretty happy with the way mine turned out. The second one I went deeper into a trance for, so it appears to be more "in tune" with my feelings and desires. I just scribbled in blank pages in my Book of Shadows :).

Pet's name: Hope Is Never Lost
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...