Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Christie Marie Sheldon again!!!

A few months ago I posted about a great experience I had with an online Masterclass hosted by Mindvalley Academy taught by Christie Marie Sheldon.
 When Christie speaks, she is actually channeling messages (so she always has her eyes closed)and these messages always put her in a great state of joy and euphoria, so she is constantly giggling. When she giggles, I very often giggle as well-it's like it's contagious! Often just hearing her voice puts me in a state of joy.
She had us this time doing a meditation to remove subconscious blocks on abundance and prosperity-GREAT experience again!!! While I still can't go that deep into meditation (it helps when I have my opalite Reiki angel-see post below about it) when the question was "what are your natural gifts and talents that you can use to bring abundance?" this is what I got: writing and wildland firefighting. I got the message that I should write (advocacy essays I'm thinking, not books) and work as a wildland firefighter to gain abundance and a good life for myself!
Well I've been told that I'm naturally gifted at writing and the outdoors, and I am a Wildland Firefighter Type 2 AND interested in autism advocacy so...
BTW: Look up Mindvalley Academy!

Pet's name: Hope Is Never Lost
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...