Friday, June 10, 2016

Marriage and parenthood...

Definitely not for me.
While I respect those who do want to become wives/mothers and husbands/fathers, I know that it will NEVER be for me. Ever since I was a small child, I knew that I wasn't meant for marriage and parenthood. I've always felt that even having a romantic interest would simply hold me back and keep me from realizing my true potential.
While I do always attempt to ignore all the "you're missing out on the best experience of your life!" or "that special guy will come along and you'll change your mind!" at times it can get slightly frustrating. So, if there's any like-minded individuals out there, know that I've got your back and support you in your decisions one hundred percent!
The decision to never marry or have children is a terrific one. It means that you know yourself, and you know what you want and don't want. It means that you are not going to give into society's expectations and "norms." To all those of you who know yourselves-I stand behind you!
Marriage and parenthood-not for me!!!  
 
Pet's name: Brightheart
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

 
Pet's name: Saoirse
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...