Tuesday, June 7, 2016

13.1 and happy, pretty kitties!

I have finally ran a half marathon route today! It was not hard at all and perfect weather for it as well! I bought myself a medal from US Road Running afterwards-Ninja 13.1. While I was doing that...Miss Cornbread went to the groomer's! She has had a huge mess of matted fur all over her body for so long now...and it was obviously driving her insane. However, she wouldn't let any of us try to cut the mats off-and don't even ask me about the time when the poor veterinary interns tried to cut off her mats! (Just a hypothetical question: Would you attend the funeral of someone your cat killed? Just wondering.) I returned home...and what do you know...SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!! All of her mats have been BRUSHED OUT-that's right BRUSHED OUT-with a metal comb! So it 's recommended now that we use a metal comb on her instead of a regular cat brush, as it's better to keep the mats away. And she's SO HAPPY! She was skipping around the house like "look at me, I'm SO pretty!" when returned home. I think a good part of it is, she feels MUCH better than she has-the mats have really bothered her, not to mention overheated her!
  Pretty Cornbread-the mats are all gone!
 
Pet's name: Brightheart
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...