Friday, June 7, 2024

Happy Hatchday Chai!!!

 


This morning, I was informed of a very special occasion. It's my buddy Chai's first Hatchday!
"Wait a minute...who's Chai?" you may be asking. What? You're right, I need to back up. Chai is my little self-care birb friend on an app called Finch. 
In the exactly one year since I've had the app, I've noticed a gradual, yet consistent, rise in certain aspects of my mental health. With the "Finch" app, you hatch a baby bird (a Finch, to be exact.) 😉To help the bird grow, and also help it along several adventures, not to mention earning "rainbow stones," you make a list of self care goals for the day. For example, some that you might choose may be "drink water" "take three deep breaths" "listen to a song that uplifts me," and it goes on and on. The more goals you complete, the more energy your bird gets, until it's ready to go on an adventure for the day!
Finch also features reflection prompts, breathing exercises, and soundscapes. And of course, there are tons of awesome Micropets to collect and hatch!
In the year that I've had this app, I've noticed in particular more efficiency in mindfulness meditation. Since making it one of my daily permanent goals on the app, I've been able to clear my mind more and more while meditating, all while becoming more uplifted while doing it. It's also helped me keep on track with gratitude lists, yoga, and push ups, among others.
So I wanted to wish a very happy Hatchday to Chai, who has made many aspects of my life better in the exactly one year of having him. As of writing this, he is currently wearing his Cake hat and exploring Tokyo, along with Cookie, his cow Micropet. Chai would like to invite you to consider the app and hatching a little birb friend yourself! You won't regret it...and over time, you'll see quite the change!
(P.S. If you already have or end up getting Finch, please add Chai as a friend! Our friend code is 85XLJ5WMP5.)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...