Happy New Year!
I decided to make this eclectic vision board this first day of 2023. I didn't at first think that I had a lot of stuff to go with...but was I wrong or what! I went with my "intuition" and put up pictures, trinkets, etc. that I thought related to me and/or things that I wanted to work on in the New Year. The "modified" dollar bill represents me getting my own business and making a steady income. The picture of the red and black raven I felt as though needed a place on the vision board. Not only does it speak to me of Morrigan and Odin, but the (very talented) sculptor is Tlingit artist Preston Singletary. Ravens are sacred to his people just as they are to my Celtic and Scandinavian ancestors, and I also see it as a symbol of a place where I have considered moving to...southern Alaska! You'll also see an old broken "friendship bracelet" with a cross country shoe charm, and also a rhodochrosite butterfly that I've had for several years. (Rhodochrosite helps heal the past and old wounds.) The Finding Nemo valentine I got from one of my teachers many years ago, and for some reason it makes me laugh! I even put the title of one of the books that I am planning to read above it "Would You Teach A Fish To Climb A Tree?" (The ones that I plan on re-reading are on there as well... "The Secret" "Women Who Run With The Wolves" and "Think and Grow Rich." A little rose ring in the Irish flag colors. Camo paracord for military and Search and Rescue (I'd love to teach SAR to young adults on the neurodiverse spectrum!) My very first two "Talismans" to remind me to get in touch with the people at my old camp. Some "Tentacle Kitty Essential" stickers for things that I might like to try..."IT Kitty" for a remote job (looking for one!) and "Mechanic Kitty" for auto mechanics. Also "Comfort Kitty" as a reminder to take time for myself! The mantra that I learned in last year's MINDSTRONG class "I AM WORTHY!" The three words that kept coming to me: POWER, FREEDOM, PASSION. And of course, a huge reminder: DRINK WATER!!! Stay hydrated!
Happy New Year to all! There are great ideas for vision boards if anyone's interested on numerous sites!

No comments:
Post a Comment