Sunday, November 20, 2022

Review-Warmies

 Do you need a Warmie? Actually, yes you do. 

Warmies® USA | Heatable Stuffed Animals & Wellness Products

This little guy (Junior Hamster) arrived today, and already he's my new pal! If you don't know about Warmies, they're adorable plushies filled with flax and lavender. But that's not all-they can be microwaved for approximately 45 seconds to provide instant warming and stress relief.

I will admit, I held off on Warmies for a while. But with all the good reviews that I heard from those of whom have stress and PTSD issues, as do I, I finally decided to snatch up a "Junior" Warmie-smaller and less expensive, but still packs a punch.

As I said, I fell in love with this little guy the instant that I opened the box and was instantly sorry that I held off on a Warmie for so long. Apparently so much love and care go into these products! Right now he's sitting with me and I'm totally feeling his vibes. 
As we all know, I suffer from stress and PTSD-as do many people that I'm around. I can totally see myself recommending these products to many in the autism community, as well as battle buddies that have PTSD as well (and I serve alongside quite a few.) These aren't just for kids. 
The only con that I can see is that these *cannot* get wet, otherwise due to the filling, they will attract mold. So keep it away from all liquids! Also, make sure that the inside of your microwave is clean and dry before you heat up your Warmie. Don't overheat!
These guys also this year made Oprah Winfrey's 2022 Favorite Things list. As some know, I have a love/hate relationship with Oprah- the "hate" is honestly tongue-in-cheek, since there was a South Park episode where she tried to kill one of my favorite characters (I jokingly said at one point, where there were rumors that she was considering running for President, "If she becomes President I'm moving in with my family in Ireland!") But honestly, I do admire Oprah's dedication to the Law of Attraction, as well as "The Secret." Her stories of harnessing the Law of Attraction are worth looking up! So yes, Oprah's recommendations of these guys may have been a tiny reason that I finally caved on a Warmie (and again, I'm not sorry!)

Overall, these guys are great! Everyone should have one...but they are so highly recommended for those of you who struggle with anxiety, stress, and/or PTSD. Get a new "battle buddy" from Warmies! You're not alone.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...