Many ideas, as we know, come from dreams, and as a matter of fact, I've had dreams that ended up becoming stories!
But remembering one in particular that recently came to mind, I thought that I'd throw it out there...
I dreamed that I had gotten some sort of soft toy cat with some sort of built-in screen that helped with self-help and care. However, it also showed "prompts" for you to do one small thing during bad mental health days, i.e. walk a mile, take out the trash, meditate for five minutes, do five push ups, etc. Sort of trippy? Maybe. But...
As we know, tech is flying, and things are becoming more and more technologically advanced (thanks Autism!) I've thought over and over how such a stuffie could be made possible? Maybe not with a built in screen, but something that could hook up via USB to a computer, tablet, or phone? A stuffie that comes with a free app? Could this be some sort of investment? Do I believe that it would be worthy for self-care and self-help? Yes! Just have to find the right people.
As I said, weird that this would come to me in a dream...but I've had other ideas in dreams as well. (For example, Noreen O'Dowd and Mercy White, the young Irish Catholic and young Puritan woman who fell in love with each other...!) but I digress.
No comments:
Post a Comment