Saturday, February 26, 2022

Vibes. Current Events.

Where to begin? In just a short period of time, more and more has surfaced in the world. What could we be facing?

As for me, I have been having the strangest feelings. I jump back and forth from very aggressive (like, wanting to fight) to uplifted, inspired, and "let's do this." This has been building up for about a week or so but amped up when...

About zero dark thirty the other night, I woke up at about 1 AM (when I like to wake up for studies, meditation, etc.)... feeling very "warlike." I made some coffee, sat down, opened social media...and found a message from someone in OHMR who was feeling exactly the same way...it said "Turn on the news, Russia has finally attacked Ukraine." So I went to the news and there it was...Ukraine was in chaos! Gunfire, mortars, and explosions everywhere! 

About that time someone else from OHMR got on and posted...that they were having the exact same strange feelings. (Have I said that I serve alongside so many people that are so much like me it's eerie???)  

My "aggressive" feelings aren't totally bad. It's almost like I'm coming back to my true self...what I was before my trauma! What I was put on Earth for has more or less arrived. Who knows what going to happen? Starting with Covid, since 2020, the world has begun to blow up more or less. Am I frightened? No. 

To get even more spiritual...Someone else from OHMR had a vivid dream years ago (involving Syria???) that seems very prophetic...I totally believe it. Of course most know about my own strange dreams, visions, etc. Many involve Fenrir, Jormungandr, Hati and Skoll...sometimes angels as well, and even the Virgin Mary. As a matter of fact, the other night I had some sort of dream where I was standing outside at night and the image of Mary appeared in the sky, with her head encircled by stars (as she's often depicted.)

Another was the vision of New York City in flames. (It's not 9/11...)
The others have involved world leaders. (I am not writing anything of what I've seen.)

Hooah, Indigos! This is what we are here for. Is it coming? it's coming...if not here.

1 comment:

  1. Write this! It's great stuff! The world need sto hrar you incoporate this into fiction, sci fi or memoir.

    ReplyDelete

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...