Saturday, July 10, 2021

Latest dreams!

 Recent dreams of mine (copied and pasted from Facebook):

-In my latest dream, I was in a pitch-black basement with a cat that was demon-possessed-the only light source was a glow radiating off of said cat. The cat looked somewhat like Miss Jenna, but I don't think that it was her. The cat was hissing and roaring at me, but I was bravely trying to call the demons out of it. I was sending energy into the cat to drive the demons out. (Strangely, in waking life as we mostly know, my energy is *not* "love and light"-it's dark: not evil, but dark. I'm the type that would harness the demons, not banish them, ha ha.) I remember seeing myself and my hair was light red (I was born with light red/strawberry blond hair, and sometimes I wish that it had stayed that color!)
Then a light turned on and I could feel a dark wizard bursting into the house (think in "Harry Potter" Voldemort bursting in to kill the Potters when Harry was a baby-I know that many, particularly in the Autism community, have extreme beef with J.K. Rowling now, but I ADORE Harry Potter fanfiction-maybe I'll write one of my own one of these days!) I wanted to both protect the cat and hold the wizard off...and that's pretty much what I remember.

-I dreamed that I was at drill weekend and we were attacked by an extremist/militant group-I believe that it was foreign and may even have been ISIS or Al-Qaeda. It was the beginning of the day, and we were filing in to sign in as usual, and someone came screaming in that they were "coming." We were taken to another room where very quick plans were made-it was decided that we'd stand our ground. The ones that had been active duty/federal were all handed AK-47s and told to run out of the building towards the attackers but I and all the other ones who had never been active duty were given Glock pistols and told to stay inside as a last line of defense in case they did break into the armory. Not all were given guns and told to either fight or protect-all of the soldiers who had had either Covid (in real life, I don't serve alongside anyone who was recently sick with Covid, at least not to my knowledge) or a combat injury gained in active duty were herded into a small room and told to stay put-and I myself was told to "protect these people" and I was happy with my assignment, and wasn't upset that I wasn't put on the "front lines." We were also all wearing combat helmets as well. Then people ran into the armory-and it turned out that they were all refugees from Afghanistan who were also fleeing the militants. Apparently they had been in the middle of one of their cultural festivals when the militant group attacked. We gave them shelter inside the armory and even let them celebrate their feast while we protected them. Then I sprinted outside with my pistol, even though I had been told to stay put, and started running through the forest (in waking life, our armory is in the middle of a busy street.) I was shouting to Odin, running through the woods, not afraid. (I was told once in waking life by a spiritual leader/energy healer that they could feel that my endurance running skills were going to come in handy-in waking life as well, not a dream.) Then I felt myself being shot many times, and falling to the ground, accepting my fate, knowing that I was going to go down fighting, which is what I always wanted. However, I then felt myself getting back up. I then transitioned back into the armory, and my wounds were mostly healed-they had turned to mostly scars. I knew that there was still a huge threat coming-but at all cost, I needed to protect everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Six Triple Eight

  Ever heard of the only all-female, all-black segregated Army unit shipped to Europe during WWII? Thanks to Netflix's acclaimed new hit...