Some have been asking for more details about some recent dreams that I have had, so I decided to copy and paste my Facebook posts about them here for all to see. Read, and see what you think!
1. So I had a dream (if I don't have to be up in the morning, I often go to sleep for a few hours at around 8 or 9, and then wake up at around midnight, etc. for studies, meditations, since that's when I'm most productive and imaginative) where I walked into doors into some sort of building-like a hospital, knowing what I was going to find there. The place was quiet and empty, and then after I had taken a few steps through the doors, Fenrir appeared in the hallway. He instantly grew to a monstrous size, and Hati, Skoll, and Jormungandr all appeared beside him. I heard in my mind, be not afraid, this must happen, this world is outdated, it must end to make room for the new-and I instantly saw Fenrir swallow the moon, which had turned to blood. Instantly before waking up I heard myself saying to me "And so it begins."
(I had a similar dream about a year ago...Archangel Gabriel appeared to me with his trumpet and said "My lips are on the trumpet." Right then Heimdallr appeared next to him with Gjallerhorn and said "My lips are on the horn.")
And so it begins indeed...
2. Taking a break from my studies (as in college, military, fire, seidr...yep I'm loaded...) because I thought that some may be interested in my latest dream. This one wasn't as trippy/spiritual as some of the others, but it was still very enlightening.
I saw myself in a room full of my former abusers. I got the vibe that they still saw me as "Giggles"-as a doormat, and oh my did I have a surprise for them.
I let it out right there and then. "I am NOT your scapegoat anymore. I am NOT your punching bag anymore. I am NO LONGER a coward, I am NO LONGER a sissy, I WILL NOT lay down and take your shit anymore...!" As I went on, at first I could see the look of ultra-shock and horror on the faces of everyone (like bullies tend to get when their former victims finally stand up to them)...but as it went on, "I was NEVER naturally a timid, sweet person. I was a TRAUMA VICTIM WHO WANTED TO PLEASE...!" I could see the looks turned from horrified shock to...respect. Respect for me.
Also in the dream I had just come back from playing basketball (funnily enough, I do tend to have dreams that involve basketball...I've had a vibe, it's almost like seeing into an alternate world where I did not have my trauma and was able to stay in mainstream schools...I feel as though I would have ended up playing at least junior varsity. Not to brag.)
3. If anyone's interested, here's my recent dream:
I saw myself in a castle, with stone walls. I was extremely ill. And of all things, I was being cared for and nursed back to health by the Allfather Odin himself. His caring both comforted and empowered me, and believe me, it was an intense dream, but still, empowering is the word that I can really think of.
I will say that I more or less knew that I was dreaming-at the same time I felt that it was real. So more or less, it was a lucid dream? (This isn't the first time that this has happened)
The nature of my illness (in the dream): I was vomiting huge amounts of clear fluid. I believe that the dream was telling me that I am purging myself of what I need to purge myself of-maybe my trauma, so I can be ready for...whatever is coming in the world (and we do need to stay vigilant.)
The disease that in waking life would be attributed to the same symptoms is cholera...the Oregon Trail disease. I truly believe that I am about to embark on a journey-maybe mental, maybe physical. (And yes, I have strongly considered moving to the Willamette Valley in waking life. Not likely that you're going to get cholera on the trail today-still treat all water of course, better to be safe than sorry.)
I can remember Allfather saying to me, don't worry, I'll clean up the mess, I'll clean up the mess.
Anyway. In cares anyone cares!
4. I was sitting in a grassy, sunlit meadow and the feeling was very peaceful. I saw none other than Hati and Skoll, the wargs that chase the moon and sun, standing in the meadow. They also looked very peaceful, and Skoll even let me come up to her and pet her like a horse. Then clouds rolled in and the sky became black as night...but through the clouds I saw the moon turning orange. My thought before I woke up was, "It is fine, it must happen."
5. Last, but definitely not least, a few of you may remember this: I dreamed that I was preparing to ascend into a tiny attic space. Said space was haunted by evil, vengeful spirits that would kill anyone that they caught. However, I was still going to go up there, even though I was terrified. This is the quite amusing part of it: I had my Micro Plague Doctor and Mini Plague Nurse that I have in real life, both by Squishable (if you haven't heard of them and want to see what they look like, go to Squishable.com) with me, and knew that they were the only thing that would keep me safe from the vengeful spirits up there. I felt like they were "protectors." I do know it's sort of funny, since they're weird plushies (adorable though!) and I was joking around with people on Facebook about it, but I think that it's interesting that they would be in my dream! As we know, real-life plague doctors treated plague victims in the Middle Ages, and their uniforms resembled that of a bird. I am indeed beloved of both Morrigan and Odin, who are both very heavily associated with ravens (as a matter of fact, my late cat Patch, who is now one of my spirit guides, often appears to me as a gorgeous white Siberian tiger accompanied by Hugninn and Munnin, the ravens of Odin, which honestly doesn't surprise me considering that he LOVED birds during his earthly life.)
And the entire reason that I was bravely ascending into this haunted, demonic attic? To be confirmed into the Cathar faith. Hmmm...
As I said, I think it was actually a pretty funny dream because it involved my Plague plushies-I was joking around with people on Facebook about it and the discussion even got onto the Plague Doctor and Nurse (people even began posting pictures of their own!)-but I have a feeling that there was some sort of deeper meaning? (The ironic thing is, I actually also have plushies of Hugninn and Munnin!)
I've been feeling pretty fierce lately (not in a mean way) which I feel (*know*) is my true nature. I believe that I really am coming into my true self!

No comments:
Post a Comment